ALPA Insurance Products
-Short Term Disability
-Loss of License (LOL)
-10 and 20 Year
-Accidental Death and Dismemberment
-Coverage For Canadian Members
-FedEx Pilot Coverage
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the monthly Loss of License benefit taxable? How about the lump-sum Loss of License benefit?
2. Can I collect benefits under the ALPA plans at the same time?
3. Can I work in another capacity and collect my monthly loss of license benefits?
4. Does the loss of license plan cover me if I have an FAA violation?
5. How much loss of license coverage do you recommend that a pilot carry?
6. When can I start drawing benefits from the ALPA monthly and lump-sum benefit plans?
7. If I get sick again, do I have to wait another year to draw monthly loss of license benefits?
©2012 Air Line Pilots Association, International. All Rights Reserved.